Monday, June 13, 2011

Softball Bucket

My daughter loves pitching so I figured I had to get one of those buckets that at one time or another you can find dedicated parents sitting on catching for their daughters during pitching practice.  I picked up this grey bucket at Lowes, unfortunately it had a huge logo on one side. 
I decided that I wanted to embellish the bucket with a softball theme. It's kind of difficult to fit all the details into the photographs. This is a huge softball, and inside the softball are the names of some pitches.

off to the side is a silhouette of a softball pitcher.
Next is a better look at the pitcher...
and the other side of the bucket says Fastpitch Maggie.
close up

I know it seems crazy but I couldn't get the song Mustang Sally out of my head, and I thought Fastpitch Maggie was a cute take on that.

I used neon sign vinyl for everything except the pitchers silhouette.  For that I used glossy black vinyl.

I got the pitchers silhouette from:

and I got the baseball that I used as a softball from:

No comments: